Welcome to your new family dentist !!!!
Dental Services In Albany
Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Albany Office
We welcome new patients and look forward to meeting you.
Your first visit to Rose Dental Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time
to get to know your doctor. You will find all the practical information you need on this page, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our
and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared team vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Treat people, not teeth.
- Meeting patients where they are in life.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print, fill out these forms and bring them with you so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Please bring a list of any medications you are taking along with your insurance card to your appointment. We look forward to your first visit.
Location: Pine West Plaza on Washington Avenue Extension, next to the Italian Community Center, 1.3 miles west of Crossgates Mall. Rose Dental is easily accessible from I-90, I-87 (Northway) and NYS Thruway.
- From the East -- I-90 West to Exit 2 - Fuller Road Exit. Left on Fuller Road - follow traffic circle. Right on Washington Avenue Extension (West).
- From the North -- Northway (I-87) South to I-90 East. Take Exit 2 -Bearright to Washington Avenue Extension, West.
- From the South -NYS Thruway to Exit 24. Take I-90 to Exit 2 - Bearright to Washington Avenue Extension, West
- From the West -- NYS Thruway to Exit 24. Take I-90 East to Exit 2 - Bear right to Washinton Avenue Extension
We offer ample and convenient free parking.